Here I am, with a favorite painting by Leslie Lee.
Quotes From Parents"Megan has a special gift. She inspires (students) to learn to love music and to challenge themselves effortlessly. My kids practice on their own and feel a sense of accomplishment with each piece of music."
- "Megan is a kid whisperer of music. She is able to coax musical expression into a language that builds directly off a child's physical experience so that music becomes the child's own. When you have that, you can love music for the rest of your life, not just play a song. Big difference! And...the pieces are lovely too."
- Best Music Video Ever!!!
- Brain Waves Stay Tuned to Early Lessons – NYTimes.com
- Musicians expected to work for free at London 2012 Olympics
- The Piano Bike Kid
- Listening to Music Aids in Stroke Recovery
- YouTube’s top pianist invites you to her Royal Albert Hall rehearsals
- Maria João Pires Plays It Cool Under Fire
- Speaking of Classical Music In Portland…
- Where, in the US, do they (we) buy the most classical records?
- Eminent Scientist Explains How Musicians’ Brains Are Different
- What do my students do when they aren’t playing the piano?
Top Posts & Pages
Sustainable piano lessons for adults and children in Portland, Oregon