Here I am, with a favorite painting by Leslie Lee.
Quotes From Parents"Megan has a special gift. She inspires (students) to learn to love music and to challenge themselves effortlessly. My kids practice on their own and feel a sense of accomplishment with each piece of music."
- "Megan is a kid whisperer of music. She is able to coax musical expression into a language that builds directly off a child's physical experience so that music becomes the child's own. When you have that, you can love music for the rest of your life, not just play a song. Big difference! And...the pieces are lovely too."
- Prokofiev in a Train Station
- Why Learn to Play The Piano?
- Funny enough: Victor Borge
- Art is in the details
- Pianist Helped Nelson Mandela By Playing Beethoven 4th
- Gunther Schuller, 88, still composing 15 hours a day
- Pianist Frank Glazer, 98, plays piano recital of Haydn, Liszt, Barber
- What do pianists do when they aren’t practicing?
- New Rubinstein Videos
- Finally, the elephants get to tickle the ivories
- Shopping for a digital piano?
Top Posts & Pages
Sustainable piano lessons for adults and children in Portland, Oregon